Tuesday, November 03, 2009

We made it!

I came home last night after a late rehearsal, checked my email, and what to my wondering eyes should appear.....A FULLY FUNDED KICKSTARTER PROJECT!

Thanks to pals, Rex and Lucy, who tipped us over the fundraising edge, we have met our goal. Woo hoo!

Things are certainly well underway. The last six rehearsals are marked on the calendar, I'm about to get our postcards proofed, and we have begun arranging the VIP seating chart. (Okay, it's not a chart yet...just a list)

Thanks again to all of the wonderful people who have contributed to our project.  Our gratitude will soon reach your mailbox, and we hope to make your tummies and creative spirits happy come December 4th and 5th.

Until then, my lovelies...until then!

-Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment