Well....just as our dear mentor who shall remain nameless suggested, some of the best performances happen after chaos. Well...we had that this morning.
1. It snowed. (in Texas!)
2. The projector did not work because it was so cold.
3. I ran over Bethany's hair while moving a couch.
4. Bethany ran into a chair and bruised the !@#$ out of her knee.
5. José yelled at Melissa (oh wait, that was planned)
6. Did I mention that the projector DID NOT WORK?
But after a strange, but fun and still great rehearsal, everything and everyone is OK. The projector works now. It just needed its fuzzy slippers.
After all that, all I have to say is ......... BRING IT!