1. say "so..."
2. shake both hands outward
3. walk sideways and move something out of your way
4. come in- go out
5. lean back and let right arm swing
6. gently pat the air down with right hand
7. say "fancy meeting you here"
8. bend very slightly forward from your waist while keeping your gaze forward
9. nod your head and lick your lips simultaneously
10. point you index finger in the air softly and indirectly
So, even with all these directions, this is just a tiny tiny chunk of movement.
I was also thinking about lights:
- red up lamps
- red work lights