Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Parallel Universes!

I've been thinking about the project and how we seem to be inserting ourselves in the site. I envision it like there are a bunch of portals to parallel universes in Banter. In these parallel universes, Banter looks basically the same: it has the same furniture, the same large brick wall...it's the people that are NOT the same. I mean they're kinda the same; they are young, hip looking, but what they DO is very strange.

In this parallel universe, people:
  • are upside down
  • are hyper
  • have a different idea of linear language
  • make out at inopportune times

What would people do in YOUR parallel universe?

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if there is such a thing as an INopportune time for making out. .... maybe dat's just me. ;-)

    In my parallel universe, ppl sing and make loud pppfffffttt, bahhhhhh, eerrrrggg, pssssssss, laaaaaaaaa sounds when the mood strikes, and they often have airplane arms.

    ReplyDelete